The Church of God is a family oriented, spirit led, bible believing and sabbath keeping church.
We invite you out for our Sabbath service on Saturday mornings at 10:00am and our Bible Study on Wednesday evenings at 7pm.
Pastor David Kramer, his wife Alecia, and the Cleveland congregation welcome you!
May God Bless you!
• Quality individual relationships with God through Jesus Christ
• Genuine New Testament ministry for all believers, both clergy and laity
• Reaching the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
• Helping those who are in need of food, clothing, and shelter
• The proper and orderly operation of the Holy Spirit with all His gifts and graces
• Restoration of the Judaic heritage of the church
• Restoration of Biblical forms and systems of worship
Our focus is restoration...the restoration of God's kingdom and restoration of His system of praise and worship in preparation for Jesus' return.
We wish to thank you for visiting our website and our hope is that you will find something that blesses you spiritually and also causes you to investigate more thoroughly the workings and worship of The Church of God.
Won't you join us in our quest to fulfill the New Testament ministry of sharing God's truth, meeting man's needs, and therby to be the Bible church?
Without the spirit of wisdom and revelation that comes from God, we are limited in our understanding to the realm of human knowledge, and we are unable to unravel the mysteries of prophecy and other unfathomable realms of the Word of God. When our spirits are clothed upon with His Spirit, we are able to comprehend the unsearchable riches of God’s Word.
KEY TEXT: "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints” (Ephesians 1:17,18).
1. Most people simply cannot understand the Word of God. The reason for this inability to
comprehend is clearly seen in I Corinthians 2:14. However, we as believers have available to us
an invaluable avenue of light and instruction. Job 11:7; 32:8,9; and Isaiah 28:10-13 help us to
understand what is available to us as we yield our vessels to God.
2. The wise and prudent often fail to understand what the babes in Christ know for certainty. Study
Matthew 11:25 and Ephesians 1:15-19 to see how this can be. What can we do to learn more
3. There are many spirits that present themselves to us. Among these are the Spirit of God, the
spirit of man, and the spirit of the devil. How can we know what the difference between these is
4. The Word of God is revealed to His children through the Spirit of God and by understanding of
things that are made. Discuss this concept from Romans 1:17-20 and Ephesians 3:5.
5. There are occasions when God uses messengers to reveal His will to us. Confirm this truth from
Numbers 22:26-28 and Luke 1:11-17. Can God still do this kind of thing today?
6. God’s will in most areas of our life is outlined for us through His Word (Hebrews 1:1; II Timothy 3:15-17). God can also speak to us by His Spirit with individual instruction (Acts 21:11). Whether revelation comes to us through the written Word of God or the spoken word, through the witness of the Spirit, by natural surroundings, or through His servants, it comes from God and will always harmonize with the precepts of His Eternal Word, the Bible.
The Church of God in Cleveland
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible
Translate This Site